Looking for someone to make sure what you publish is clear, compelling and correct?
York Editors provide editing, proofreading and other publishing services to businesses, non-profit organisations and individuals.
- Know what service you want? Search by skill under what we do.
- Not sure what you need? Read our quick guide to editorial services.
- Need in-depth knowledge of your field? Try subjects.
- Want an expert in a particular format? Go to types of publication.
- Like to know more about individual editors? Browse our directory.
Editing ensures quality control for all kinds of information. If you thought it was just for books, think again.
We work on websites, packaging, online learning, apps, brochures, annual reports, promotional materials, dissertations and more. Of course, we love books too!
Our skills include editing, proofreading, copy-editing, writing, rewriting, project management, language editing and manuscript development.
We are a network of freelance professionals who work independently. Contact individuals through the directory.
Each of us offers different expertise and will be happy to discuss your project so you find the right person for the job.
We work with clients across the UK – and around the world.
But, if you’re in Yorkshire and would like to meet your editor face to face, you’ll find one of us nearby. We all live in Yorkshire and get together in York to share information and ideas.
If you are an editor, and would like to join in with one of our meetings, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.